User experience and research
Jackdaw offers a range of services that puts the user at the centre of the research and design process:
Designing research for discovery phase
- For early phase exploration of an idea or to find out the way your target audience behaves and may approach your ideas for a digital service invest in discovery phase research. This may be ethnographic,contextual or interview based.
Researching the existing user experience
- Test for usability issues on mobile, tablet or desktop of existing digital services
- Find out what users navigate and accomplish tasks on your site.
- Idenify issues and problems using expert evaluation techniques using heuristics.
- Research outputs are actionable recommendations.
Designing prototypes & services
- Rather than invest at great expense and time, explore ideas quickly and cheaply with paper or axure schematics or journey maps.